1st Course - video feedback Please :)

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

1st Course - video feedback Please :)

This video is currently being processed. Please try again in a few minutes.
(view in My Videos)

I would like your feedback as to the overall look and feel of the video: Audio / Video / lighting / background, etc. 

Becuse this is for youth, I am more inclined to have something in the background, I think it makes them more comfortable versus the empty background if I was targeting it for adults.  Please let me know your thoughts... 

Please note: this is targeted toward tweens & teens - Target age is 10-16 year old children.   

Thank you in advance for your valued feedback.

Sandra, 

2 Replies

@SandraFoste293 The video says it is still in processing. Could you please check?

Thank you for taking the time to respond... I am having technical problems trying to get video to load... it keeps saying that it uploaded successfully and is processing.  I deleted the original one and tried again and am having the same problem.... 

I saw somewhere the suggestion that it may be an issue with the file name, so I changed the file name and am in process of uploading it to my portal and then will submit it for review.  They said to give it a while so hopefull it will be finished by tomorrow when I get back to working on this 🙂

Thank again, and have a great night 🙂

Sandra, 

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
First-time course creation
Decided to take the plunge and create your own Udemy course? Check out some incredible Udemy success stories, and get inspired by your fellow instructors!
Top Liked Authors