1st launch and purchasers receiving - We couldn't complete the purchase

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

1st launch and purchasers receiving - We couldn't complete the purchase

Hello Community,

I have just stepped into the wonderful world of Udemy as an instructor and received an email this morning that the course I posted has been accepted and I happily shared the link to my following.  Sadly they are saying that they could not complete the purchase as they received a notice saying "We couldn't complete this purchase. Please try again".  One person told me they managed and she said that she had purchased other courses on Udemy, so perhaps that is why her order went through.  

How do I bring this to the admin's attention?  

Many thanks,

Joy Truscott

15 Replies
ElianaC
Community Moderator
Community Moderator

Hi @JoyTruscott I'll suggest you redirect the student to the support team at studentsupport@udemy.com. The team is best equipped and will be happy to answer your questions! 

Eliana Cerna

Udemy Community 

Thank you Eliana, I so appreciate your response.  This is a whole new world for me.  

I launched my first course and shared the link to students who are ready to enroll and same issue they are encountering. Please let me know how you fixed yours ,thanks a lot.

MeryMejia
Community Moderator
Community Moderator

Hi, @MunirMaster498 Have you reach our instructor support team? They have the best tools to assist you with this. Head to the Udemy Help Center. There, you can read through our knowledge articles, or you can contact the Udemy Support Team if you need further assistance.

Mery Mejia

Udemy Community

I have reached out to the support but to be honest ,they are not of help since i keep losing student everyday and the issue cannot be fixed by them

I have the same problem, but the bank says the card is work

contact with Udemy Company to solve the problem

Bella
Community Manager
Community Manager

Hi @SalemALAISA387, I'm sorry to hear about this issue. Feel free to email our Support team and they'll be more than happy to assist!

Bella Almeida

Udemy Community 

I appreciate your quick response. good 

can you give me the email > Support team

Bella
Community Manager
Community Manager

Absolutely! Sorry for not providing their contact earlier! But here is the link to the Help Center where you can email our support team directly. Let me know if there's anything else I can help with!

Bella Almeida

Udemy Community 

also a lot of my friends here in Turkey face the same problem

I launched my first course, Please let me know how you fixed yours, thanks a lot.

Bella
Community Manager
Community Manager

Congratulations on launching your course @RafaqatAli938

this is absolutely a great platform. I love it

Thanks, to udemy community and especially my Miss Bella who is very nice and honest, I like her all advice 

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
First-time course creation
Decided to take the plunge and create your own Udemy course? Check out some incredible Udemy success stories, and get inspired by your fellow instructors!
Top Liked Authors