2020 - Tax 1099 Forms not available on viewmyforms.com - Please help.

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

2020 - Tax 1099 Forms not available on viewmyforms.com - Please help.

Hi, 

My 2020 - 1099 Tax Document has not been made available in viewmyforms.com by Udemy.  Per the link below, it states that the forms should be available for download on viewmyforms.com. 

https://support.udemy.com/hc/en-us/articles/1500001945261-Tax-Forms-And-Documents-Udemy-Provides-Ins...

However, when I log into my account it still shows 'No forms available for download.'  And we are well past the date that companies are required to have tax docs posted and available. 

I have contacted support about this as well to try to get further assistance but have not heard back yet.   As this is my 1st year teaching with Udemy, I'm unsure of how else to get help with this urgent matter.  I have not been able to find an actual contact phone number anywhere on the web site to call to speak directly with any departments about this issue.  

Is anyone else facing this same issue? 

As the tax deadline is fast approaching, Can someone tell me why the Udemy 1099 tax forms would not be available in my profile? And How can I get electronic copies of my Udemy 1099 tax forms for 2020?  

Does anyone know if Udemy has an actual support phone line/number for instructors?

Thanks in advance for your help with this urgent matter.

0 REPLIES
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
First-time Course Creation
Decided to take the plunge and create your own Udemy course? Check out some incredible Udemy success stories, and get inspired by your fellow instructors!
Top Liked Authors