5 days and I have not received the review report from the period review tea

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

5 days and I have not received the review report from the period review tea

Go to solution

Now I am on the fifth day and I have not received the assessment of the course review from the course review team. What is the problem? I know it only takes two days What's going on on the stage I'm very upset about this How big is the platform Yodmi is having a lot of problems with it with me and with others Do we leave and leave the stage or solve the problems We, as coaches, have many problems that there are no solutions to

Screenshot_2021-11-30-01-20-06-48_40deb401b9ffe8e1df2f1cc5ba480b12.jpg

1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION
SharonRamel
Community Champion Community Champion
Community Champion

Go to solution

Hello @General mechanics   , I feel for you however ask that you step back a moment. It is been an intensely busy time for everyone on the "inside of Udemy".

Last week was a short working week with the Thanksgiving holiday (Thursday) - I do not know anyone in the US who does not observe this special day. Plus we have had the Black Friday and Cyber Monday sales. Yes sometimes it takes a while - they are doing their best. 

Sharon Ramel
Spiritual Guide, Shaman, Priestess of the Blue Rose

View solution in original post

2 Replies
SharonRamel
Community Champion Community Champion
Community Champion

Go to solution

Hello @General mechanics   , I feel for you however ask that you step back a moment. It is been an intensely busy time for everyone on the "inside of Udemy".

Last week was a short working week with the Thanksgiving holiday (Thursday) - I do not know anyone in the US who does not observe this special day. Plus we have had the Black Friday and Cyber Monday sales. Yes sometimes it takes a while - they are doing their best. 

Sharon Ramel
Spiritual Guide, Shaman, Priestess of the Blue Rose
ElianaC
Community Moderator
Community Moderator

Go to solution

Hi @General mechanics as Sharon mentioned, this has been a busy season and we are doing everything we can to provide the best service. I have been able to confirm your course has been approved. If you have any specific questions, please send an email to instructorsupport@udemy.com. 

Eliana Cerna

Udemy Community Moderator 

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
First-time course creation
Decided to take the plunge and create your own Udemy course? Check out some incredible Udemy success stories, and get inspired by your fellow instructors!
Top Liked Authors