About My First Course

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

About My First Course

Hello Dearest Friends,

I made my first courses.It was published.I tried to announce link in social media.It was about how to use software about my course.Most of the people liked much in the social media.Some of them shared the link.92 viewers saw my course.But no enrollment.Maybe it doesnt get attention.Where is the mistake?Could you look at from the student eye?What do you advice?

2 days passed after my courses were being published.

So could you look at my course if i ask your advice?

Thank you much.

İbrahim Caner BOZKURT

2 Replies

???

ElianaC
Community Moderator
Community Moderator

Hi @ibrahimcaner88Congratulations on getting your course published. There is no hard and fast rule when your first student will join. In the meantime, there’s even an exclusive space for published instructors (Published Instructor Club) where you can discuss post-publish strategies with your peers. After you join the Published instructor club, you can check out a great post about marketing your course https://community.udemy.com/t5/Marketing/How-can-I-market-my-course/m-p/435#M40 

Hope this helps!

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
First-time course creation
Decided to take the plunge and create your own Udemy course? Check out some incredible Udemy success stories, and get inspired by your fellow instructors!
Top Liked Authors