About the first course will be published

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

About the first course will be published

Go to solution

I still finishing my first course of export import of merchandise nased on feedback given from. Udemy publisher team n I have to make the text written in my video, it is a good prospect , I think for my course in english concerning my pronunciation, my question as well that how to make the strategy ?  For free course for 10 students setting? What about the course of mine only 1,5 hours, is it can be done? Tks a lot my community advice n udemy publisher team the advice given then

2 ACCEPTED SOLUTIONS
Bella
Community Manager
Community Manager

Go to solution

Hi @Nurhadiyuwo116, happy to hear that you're already finishing your first course. Could you clarify what you mean with your first question on ''how to make the strategy? For free course for 10 students setting''?

If you'd like to give free coupons for 10 students after publishing your course, you can use the Free: 30 Days Limited coupon option, which creates a longer-lasting offer that allows 10 unique students to enroll in your course for free. 

If you're planning on offering your first course for free, I recommend reading this help doc for more information. 

In regards to your last question, Udemy courses must have at least 30 minutes of video content and at least 5 lectures or learning modules, so you should be good to go. For more information on the course requirements, check out our Course Quality Checklist.

Let me know if you have any further questions! 

Bella Almeida

Udemy Community 

View solution in original post

Bella
Community Manager
Community Manager

Go to solution

Thanks for following up, @Nurhadiyuwo116!

The coupon option I suggested is a limited-time coupon that you can share with up to 10 students to enroll in your course for free. However, we also offer other options in case you'd like to give out more than 10 coupons or create discount coupons instead, you can read more about them here

You can share your coupons with anyone who would be interested in taking your course, friends, family, your social media, etc. I recommend heading to our Teaching Center to learn how to make the most of your coupons and referral links. 

Now, while you can change the price of your course at any time, a course can only be switched from Free to Paid once. For more information on pricing your course, please review this article.

I know that creating an online course for the first time can be quite challenging, but we're here to help you, so feel free to continue to ask any questions you may have and I'll do my best to answer! 😊

Bella Almeida

Udemy Community 

View solution in original post

3 Replies
Bella
Community Manager
Community Manager

Go to solution

Hi @Nurhadiyuwo116, happy to hear that you're already finishing your first course. Could you clarify what you mean with your first question on ''how to make the strategy? For free course for 10 students setting''?

If you'd like to give free coupons for 10 students after publishing your course, you can use the Free: 30 Days Limited coupon option, which creates a longer-lasting offer that allows 10 unique students to enroll in your course for free. 

If you're planning on offering your first course for free, I recommend reading this help doc for more information. 

In regards to your last question, Udemy courses must have at least 30 minutes of video content and at least 5 lectures or learning modules, so you should be good to go. For more information on the course requirements, check out our Course Quality Checklist.

Let me know if you have any further questions! 

Bella Almeida

Udemy Community 

Go to solution

Thanks so much the info through the link given n advice instantly, and I still learn then about 10 coupons setting. Is it that giving  1 coupon means free course for one students? So, setting 10 coupon means giving 10 students for free charge of the course? Or giving discount only of price ? If setting the course for free  and then changed to paid course, for how many period of time permitted for free, anytime? now I have setting for the lowesr price of paid course ? I mean that If I want to plan more than 10 students for free charge or = more than 10 coupons, and to whom I give the coupon? Coupons given to students by Random of system publisher or I am as instructor to give the link n the coupon to the students targeted?

Can my course changed the premium now to free n then to paid course, Be apoligize for I wonder n worrief about my pesimistical matter of mine refer to not sale of my course then If being published i.e about learning export import of merchandise at FCL term with the challenge of the process n how to make the documenys, thank so much, team publisher n yr comments given tp my community here

Bella
Community Manager
Community Manager

Go to solution

Thanks for following up, @Nurhadiyuwo116!

The coupon option I suggested is a limited-time coupon that you can share with up to 10 students to enroll in your course for free. However, we also offer other options in case you'd like to give out more than 10 coupons or create discount coupons instead, you can read more about them here

You can share your coupons with anyone who would be interested in taking your course, friends, family, your social media, etc. I recommend heading to our Teaching Center to learn how to make the most of your coupons and referral links. 

Now, while you can change the price of your course at any time, a course can only be switched from Free to Paid once. For more information on pricing your course, please review this article.

I know that creating an online course for the first time can be quite challenging, but we're here to help you, so feel free to continue to ask any questions you may have and I'll do my best to answer! 😊

Bella Almeida

Udemy Community 

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
First-time course creation
Decided to take the plunge and create your own Udemy course? Check out some incredible Udemy success stories, and get inspired by your fellow instructors!
Top Liked Authors