Account Suspended

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Account Suspended

hello  i am imdad I  am facing a lot difficult . my tow accounts suspended i don't know please someone give me suggestion 

4 Replies
ElianaC
Community Moderator
Community Moderator

Hi @Imdadkolach463 In this case, please reach out to our Trust and Safety Team at policy@udemy.com so they can provide you more details about your accounts.

Eliana Cerna

Udemy Community

@ElianaC, My account is also suspended without any reason. And I emailed policy@udemy.com, Raised a Ticket but I get no response. It's been 10 days. I have a lot of work offline that needs to be published. Hope you will help me. Here is one of the Ticket I follow (#6355924 )

ElianaC
Community Moderator
Community Moderator

Hi @VickyRajago207 We can see your case is being handled by our Trust & Safety team and you should be able to get any updates soon please stay tuned to your email.

Eliana Cerna

Udemy Community 

@ElianaCmy account is also blocked (suppstudentonistqb@yahoo.com) , can you please unblock or help to unblock my account, i have created a lots of course by giving lots of time and dedication, can you please help here to get my account back . 

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
First-time course creation
Decided to take the plunge and create your own Udemy course? Check out some incredible Udemy success stories, and get inspired by your fellow instructors!