Account Suspended

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Account Suspended

hello  i am imdad I  am facing a lot difficult . my tow accounts suspended i don't know please someone give me suggestion 

4 Replies
ElianaC
Community Moderator
Community Moderator

Hi @Imdadkolach463 In this case, please reach out to our Trust and Safety Team at policy@udemy.com so they can provide you more details about your accounts.

Eliana Cerna

Udemy Community

@ElianaC, My account is also suspended without any reason. And I emailed policy@udemy.com, Raised a Ticket but I get no response. It's been 10 days. I have a lot of work offline that needs to be published. Hope you will help me. Here is one of the Ticket I follow (#6355924 )

ElianaC
Community Moderator
Community Moderator

Hi @VickyRajago207 We can see your case is being handled by our Trust & Safety team and you should be able to get any updates soon please stay tuned to your email.

Eliana Cerna

Udemy Community 

@ElianaCmy account is also blocked (suppstudentonistqb@yahoo.com) , can you please unblock or help to unblock my account, i have created a lots of course by giving lots of time and dedication, can you please help here to get my account back . 

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
First-time course creation
Decided to take the plunge and create your own Udemy course? Check out some incredible Udemy success stories, and get inspired by your fellow instructors!
Top Liked Authors