Account not verified message permanently suspending my account

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Account not verified message permanently suspending my account

Hi Friends,

I created a course first time as a course owner (before that I was co-owner in 2 courses). Udemy asked me to verify account which I followed. They sent email for manual verification which I obeyed by sending recorded video as suggested. On same day they sent one more email asking why other courses feature other people than yourself to which I replied that they are co-creators with me who are part of course right from his publication. I also sent them policy link which states that. But later they simply replied your account could not be verified and hence suspended.

I even told them that I can change anything if required and happy to provide every piece of information required for verification.

They didn't reply anything nor did they tell why account could not be verified.

I am simply clueless on what to do. Should I now create a separate account and apply for verification again?

I might have made a mistake but then doing mistake cant be equated to doing a crime.

Needless to say , I cant access the course which I had created.

Very frustrated with autocratic nature of Udemy.

1 Reply
Bella
Community Manager
Community Manager

Hi @SudhirR435, I'm sorry to hear about this, I understand this is frustrating, but please keep in mind that the Trust & Safety are the only ones who can handle these cases. I recommend you contact them via policy@udemy.com so they can clarify any doubts you may have about this. They will be open to hear your concerns and explain the situation in more detail.

Bella Almeida

Udemy Community 

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
First-time course creation
Decided to take the plunge and create your own Udemy course? Check out some incredible Udemy success stories, and get inspired by your fellow instructors!
Top Liked Authors