Add links to resources

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Add links to resources

Go to solution

Hi There, I have recently started building my curriculum. How and where do I add links to my resources in the curriculum? 

1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION
Anonymous
Not applicable

Go to solution

@ZolaBrunner,

On the Instructor course page, click the little down arrow to the far right of the lecture you want to add your resources to.  You'll see a "+Resources" button displayed.  Click that.

Note that Udemy supports a limited number of file types as resources (e.g. .txt, .docx, .pptx...).  If you try to upload a non-standard filetype Udemy will complain.  In this case, ZIP the file(s) and Udemy will accept the .zip file).

Hope this helps,

---Brian

View solution in original post

2 Replies
Anonymous
Not applicable

Go to solution

@ZolaBrunner,

On the Instructor course page, click the little down arrow to the far right of the lecture you want to add your resources to.  You'll see a "+Resources" button displayed.  Click that.

Note that Udemy supports a limited number of file types as resources (e.g. .txt, .docx, .pptx...).  If you try to upload a non-standard filetype Udemy will complain.  In this case, ZIP the file(s) and Udemy will accept the .zip file).

Hope this helps,

---Brian

Go to solution

Thank you!

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
First-time course creation
Decided to take the plunge and create your own Udemy course? Check out some incredible Udemy success stories, and get inspired by your fellow instructors!