Adding to course in a weekly basis

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Adding to course in a weekly basis

so I've started creating a speed reading and comprehension course...can I upload and put the course live and add content weekly...i feel this will make the course more engaging and also give me the chance to test the market without reading a full course 

1 Reply
Bella
Community Manager
Community Manager

Hi @C_prickett94, thank you for asking about this! As an instructor, you will be able to edit the content of your course before and after your course is published. With that said, you are absolutely able to create one course and update the course weekly.

Please keep in mind that in order to be approved for the Udemy marketplace, courses must have at least 30 minutes of video content and at least 5 lectures or learning modules. We also have a Quality Review Process that every course goes through, I recommend reading our course quality checklist and our quality review process. If you are sure that your course meets the minimum requirements, please check to see that each lecture is published on your Manage Course page. 

I hope I was able to answer your question, but feel free to contact policy@udemy.com for any additional information.

Bella Almeida

Udemy Community

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
First-time course creation
Decided to take the plunge and create your own Udemy course? Check out some incredible Udemy success stories, and get inspired by your fellow instructors!
Top Liked Authors