Alcune info di base

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Alcune info di base

Salve, sono un sociologo relazionale e sto preparando un corso sull'Animazione sociale che avrà diverse fasi in progres. Al proposito, per la prima fase del corso, che ha caratteristiche generali della materia, ho preparato 13 slide che mi aiuteranno nelle spiegazioni. Un'altra parte del corso, verterà sulle dinamiche di gruppo e, nel caso, avrei bisogno che i partecipanti fossero in linea con me in modo io possa fare giochi di simulazione. Volevo sapere se, con Udemy è possibile anche svolgere le lezioni come se fosse una DAD o un Webinar. Grazie a chi vorrà, o saprà rispondermi

2 Replies
Anonymous
Not applicable

Ciao. Qui si scrive solo in inglese

Hi, I am a relational sociologist and I am preparing a course on social animation that will have several stages in progres. In this regard, for the first phase of the course, which has general characteristics of the subject, I have prepared 13 slides that will help me in the explanations. Another part of the course will focus on group dynamics and, in case, I would need the participants to be in line with me so I can play simulation games. I wanted to know if, with Udemy it is also possible to carry out the lessons as if it were a DAD or a Webinar. Thanks to those who want, or will know how to answer me

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
First-time course creation
Decided to take the plunge and create your own Udemy course? Check out some incredible Udemy success stories, and get inspired by your fellow instructors!
Top Liked Authors