Allah is Great

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Allah is Great

Go to solution

Hi

Dears my first course has been published at 5th june By the grace of Almighty Allah at 7:30 Pm my enrolled student was 12 but at this time at 10:10Pm students has become 78.

Thanks Allah

Rabia Khan

Udemy Instructor

Rabia Khan
Udemy Instructor
3 ACCEPTED SOLUTIONS

Go to solution

@Karansetia wrote:Have you also joined my course?

@Karansetia wrote:

You can keep then engaged by making more resources and updating the current resources available to them. 

And making more such courses you'll be very successful. 

AlLhamdollillah ☺️

You can keep then engaged by making more resources and updating the current resources available to them. 

AlLhamdollillah ☺️

Rabia Khan
Udemy Instructor

View solution in original post

LawrenceMMiller
Community Champion Community Champion
Community Champion

Go to solution

You are seeing the effect of free courses and free coupons. It is completely deceptive. A much better indication of how an instructor or course is doing is to look at the number of reviews and the ratio of reviews to enrollments. You can get 10k enrollments quickly and have no reviews because no one is actually going through your course. 

Pick a successful instructor and look at the ratio of reviews to enrollments and you will find that it is around 4X to 6X. In other words, if you have 10k reviews, you probably have 40-60k students who actually bought your course. Anything above those ratios (like 1k reviews and 100k enrollments) just indicates that the instructor has been giving it away. 

In this case Rabia Khan has 108 reviews which means he only really has 400-600 actual students. Yes... it is possible that the other 9,000 bought the course but haven't got around to watching it. But that is not credible.

Lawrence M. Miller
Author/Instructor

Go to solution

@Rabia_Khan1 Hey iam new here dear i want to also learn something ,so if u wanna help me thanx alot ,

I want to learn something 

27 Replies

Go to solution

Wow That's amazing 

Allah is Great !

Congratulations For your Achievement

@Rabia_Khan1 

All the best !

Alhamdulilah 

KS

Go to solution

@Karansetia wrote: Allahamdollillah now i got 650+ enrollments 
By the blessings of Allah all these got in 10 - 12 hours and also getting quick response

@Karansetia wrote:

Wow That's amazing 

Allah is Great !

@Rabia_Khan1 

All the best !

Alhamdulilah 

Wow That's amazing 

Allah is Great !

@Rabia_Khan1 

All the best !

Alhamdulilah 

Rabia Khan
Udemy Instructor

Go to solution

650+ enrollments That's Unbelievable 😇

KS

Go to solution

@Karansetia wrote:now my Enrollemts going to touch 1800 students as it crossed 1730.
Allah is Great.
You could see my course from profile.
Some days ago one instructor was saying that u could not become champion as you are not published istructor but Allah Gives me strength i i made my course n got 1700 + enrollements with in 17 hours

650+ enrollments That's Unbelievable 😇

Rabia Khan
Udemy Instructor

Go to solution

Congratulations! You will become a Champion. 

May Allah be with you !

KS

Go to solution

@Karansetia wrote:

May Allah be with you !

Achieved 1805 enrollments

Rabia Khan
Udemy Instructor

Go to solution

2041 enrolled kindly guide how i can engaged them

Rabia Khan
Udemy Instructor

Go to solution

AlLhamdollillah ☺️

KS

Go to solution

@Karansetia wrote:Have you also joined my course?

@Karansetia wrote:

AlLhamdollillah ☺️

AlLhamdollillah ☺️

Rabia Khan
Udemy Instructor

Go to solution

yes i have enrolled ☺️ your course is great 

May Allah be with you ☺️

KS

Go to solution

Is your course free or paid?

Go to solution

My course is paid because coupon has benn expired my total enrollments is 9925

Both paid snd free

Rabia Khan
Udemy Instructor

Go to solution

I did not understand you. Was ur course free or paid?  I have uploaded a course but it is not doing well. I have just 4 enrollments. It was uploaded on 16 june. Its about 4/5 days now. My domain is python programming. 

I am so worried. I have seen that some instructors have 30/30 courses , i think they upload a course every third day. But still they have over 100,000 / 1,50,000 students. Deapite their rating are 3 out of 5. Most students comment angrily on their courses that it must be banned but still they getting 3000/4000 students daily. 

I am really surprised to see such things. 

LawrenceMMiller
Community Champion Community Champion
Community Champion

Go to solution

You are seeing the effect of free courses and free coupons. It is completely deceptive. A much better indication of how an instructor or course is doing is to look at the number of reviews and the ratio of reviews to enrollments. You can get 10k enrollments quickly and have no reviews because no one is actually going through your course. 

Pick a successful instructor and look at the ratio of reviews to enrollments and you will find that it is around 4X to 6X. In other words, if you have 10k reviews, you probably have 40-60k students who actually bought your course. Anything above those ratios (like 1k reviews and 100k enrollments) just indicates that the instructor has been giving it away. 

In this case Rabia Khan has 108 reviews which means he only really has 400-600 actual students. Yes... it is possible that the other 9,000 bought the course but haven't got around to watching it. But that is not credible.

Lawrence M. Miller
Author/Instructor

Go to solution

Step by step students watching my course. Approximately 8200 minute taught n 839 active students are showing to me. 

Suggest me my new upcoming cources are From My feild it was just to gain experience. I also have paid students but paid are less compaire to free.

@LawrenceMMiller wrote:

Rabia Khan
Udemy Instructor

Go to solution

How many paid enrollment you got? Just asking

Go to solution

Hi @RehanArqam You should go for Course Promotion and Generate Free Coupons to attract more and more audiece to your course.

All the best !

KS

Go to solution

@Karansetia wrote:

May Allah be with you !

Hi Dear 

By the grace of Almighty Allah My 2nd Course has gone Live today n this one is much Fantastic namely Incredible Painting with MS Paint in Windows.

6 Courses that are Practice Test and some Academic About I.T and English are Under construction

Excel has been recorded and uploaded of 4 hrs 15+ minute but approx 15 hours of recording left too.

i m happy to share it.

that is why i was out of Community.

Rabia Khan
Udemy Instructor

Go to solution

Congratulations 🥳

KS

Go to solution

Hey dear @Karansetia you will also get good news from udemy ameen..

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
First-time course creation
Decided to take the plunge and create your own Udemy course? Check out some incredible Udemy success stories, and get inspired by your fellow instructors!
Top Liked Authors