Allah is Great

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Allah is Great

Go to solution

Hi

Dears my first course has been published at 5th june By the grace of Almighty Allah at 7:30 Pm my enrolled student was 12 but at this time at 10:10Pm students has become 78.

Thanks Allah

Rabia Khan

Udemy Instructor

Rabia Khan
Udemy Instructor
3 ACCEPTED SOLUTIONS

Go to solution

@Karansetia wrote:Have you also joined my course?

@Karansetia wrote:

You can keep then engaged by making more resources and updating the current resources available to them. 

And making more such courses you'll be very successful. 

AlLhamdollillah ☺️

You can keep then engaged by making more resources and updating the current resources available to them. 

And making more such courses you'll be very successful. 

AlLhamdollillah ☺️

Rabia Khan
Udemy Instructor

View solution in original post

LawrenceMMiller
Community Champion Community Champion
Community Champion

Go to solution

You are seeing the effect of free courses and free coupons. It is completely deceptive. A much better indication of how an instructor or course is doing is to look at the number of reviews and the ratio of reviews to enrollments. You can get 10k enrollments quickly and have no reviews because no one is actually going through your course. 

Pick a successful instructor and look at the ratio of reviews to enrollments and you will find that it is around 4X to 6X. In other words, if you have 10k reviews, you probably have 40-60k students who actually bought your course. Anything above those ratios (like 1k reviews and 100k enrollments) just indicates that the instructor has been giving it away. 

In this case Rabia Khan has 108 reviews which means he only really has 400-600 actual students. Yes... it is possible that the other 9,000 bought the course but haven't got around to watching it. But that is not credible.

Lawrence M. Miller
Author/Instructor

Go to solution

@Rabia_Khan1 Hey iam new here dear i want to also learn something ,so if u wanna help me thanx alot ,

I want to learn something 

27 Replies

Go to solution

Thank you soo much @Abdulkareem 

ALL THE BEST to you too !

KS

Go to solution

Hello 

I am happy for you. Can you tell me how did you increase your course sale? How did you reach your students? 

Enjoy creating!!

Go to solution

I spread my link on different forum

@JessicaThompson wrote:

Hello 

I am happy for you. Can you tell me how did you increase your course sale? How did you reach your students? 

Enjoy creating!!

Rabia Khan
Udemy Instructor

Go to solution

@Rabia_Khan1 Hey iam new here dear i want to also learn something ,so if u wanna help me thanx alot ,

Go to solution

its my pleasure kindly contact with me on linked in or fb

@Abdulkareem wrote:

Rabia Khan
Udemy Instructor

Go to solution

@Rabia_Khan1 thanku so  if you don,t mind can you give me your fb or insta or any kind of number so thats how i can ask you sonething needable help

Go to solution

why not my fb page n linkedin profile has given in my profile

fb page is /victoryvalley.mianwali you can contact me through it.

@Abdulkareem wrote:

@Rabia_Khan1thanku so  if you don,t mind can you give me your fb or insta or any kind of number so thats how i can ask you sonething needable help

Rabia Khan
Udemy Instructor
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
First-time course creation
Decided to take the plunge and create your own Udemy course? Check out some incredible Udemy success stories, and get inspired by your fellow instructors!
Top Liked Authors