Alternate Verification Process is pending 2 days now

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Alternate Verification Process is pending 2 days now

Greetings !

My name is Deepesh Rastogi, i was trying to complete Identity Verification Process through the  alternate way of Identity Verification Process for which i submited the video request as mentioned in the instruction on 27th May 2020.

i went through the FAQ of the process, per FAQ it takes 24 hours to get this reviewed, but its been more than 48hrs and i havent heard back.

Has anyone experienced similar situation before submitting their first course, or any idea how long could this take ideally ? Also per the instruction if i fail to finish the verification within 30 days my account will be deleted does this mean only the instructor account will be deleted or the entore account (student account included) ?

thanks

Deepesh

2 Replies

I have the exact same problem. I submitted my verification video on 26-May-2020 and still haven't received any response.

Same issue with me. I had submitted the video on 7 June 2020 but haven't got confirmation yet. Community managers, please help with the issue.

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
First-time course creation
Decided to take the plunge and create your own Udemy course? Check out some incredible Udemy success stories, and get inspired by your fellow instructors!