Alternate Verification Process

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Alternate Verification Process

Hello,

This is Chirag. Two days back I submitted a course for review by means of alternate verification method.

Yesterday I got a mail stating my video file on Google drive was inaccessible.  I made the necessary changes and reverted back with a mail.

It's been more than 30 hrs since then and I don't have any idea about the status of verification.

Anyone here who can inform the relevant team and expedite the process? I don't want to lose potential students.

Regards,

Chirag.

2 Replies
ElianaC
Community Moderator
Community Moderator

Hi @ChiragMehta777 

I've pinged the team and they're aware of your most recent update. Rest assured, they will be following up with you via email. You should expect a reply at the end of the day. 

Eliana Cerna
Udemy Community Team

Hi ElianaC

i hope you are doing well

i sent the alternative verification exactly 48 hrs ago but there has not been any reply yet.

i have sent them another email as well just a moment ago. i am currently enrolled in the 45-day challenge and there are only two days remaining. i really look forward to completing this challenge and getting published.

i was wondering if there is something else that i can do to make sure i don't miss the deadline.

Any help is highly appreciated

Thank you so much for your constant support

Muslim Helalee

Muslim Helalee - Full Stack Web Developer and Instructor
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
First-time course creation
Decided to take the plunge and create your own Udemy course? Check out some incredible Udemy success stories, and get inspired by your fellow instructors!