Alternate identity verification

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Alternate identity verification

Hi,

I am a first time course instructor from India and I could not clear the identity verificatiion process, so I opted for an alternate verification process....which clearly states a time period 30 days to complete the process. Although I mailed the video the same day itself i.e. on 8th May 2020....my instructor landing page is showing the message

" Because you failed identity verification your account will be removed on May 14 2020. If you believe this was done in error... please complete alternate verification process"

I am completely clueless here... Since it is providing only 7 days for the process completion. Any insights would be highly appreciated...

5 Replies

I suggest you contact instructorsupport@udemy.com or log a ticket at https://support.udemy.com/hc/en-us/requests/new?type=instructor 

Thanks..will surely do that

Hi Sandhya ,

I am also first time creator. Just curious to know was this sorted out and if yes they took how many days to verify.

I m also getting exactly the same message on landing page which says 7 days ...

Hi Piyush,

Saw published next to your name tag.

Guess the issue is definitely sorted 🙂

All the best for your course...and please do share some of your experiences for course promotion.

I see that you got your issue resolved and congratulations on getting your course published. All the best. Keep your promotions and reach growing. 

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
First-time course creation
Decided to take the plunge and create your own Udemy course? Check out some incredible Udemy success stories, and get inspired by your fellow instructors!
Top Liked Authors