Alternative Verification

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Alternative Verification

Hello, I live in Turkey I've sent video for alternative authentication 3 days ago but I can't get a response please help

2 Replies

Hi @AzimGafurjanov, I know you must be super eager to submit your course for review. Please note that although the verification process takes aproximately 24 hours, this could fluctuate a little since our team works through the queue of submitted videos in the order that they were received. 

Feel free to give them a nudge though, writing back to verification@udemy.com. I'm sure they'll get back to you as soon as your email is next!

Abbie Reyes
Udemy Community Team

Hi Abbie

i hope you are doing well

i sent the alternative verification exactly 48 hrs ago but there has not been any reply yet.

i have sent them another email as well just a moment ago. i am currently enrolled in the 45-day challenge and there are only two days remaining. i really look forward to completing this challenge and getting published.

i was wondering if there is something else that i can do to make sure i don't miss the deadline.

Any help is highly appreciated

Thank you so much for your constant support

Muslim Helalee

Muslim Helalee - Full Stack Web Developer and Instructor
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
First-time course creation
Decided to take the plunge and create your own Udemy course? Check out some incredible Udemy success stories, and get inspired by your fellow instructors!