Alternative identity verification

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Alternative identity verification

Kindly seeking your help on the verification video I sent a few days back to verification@udemy.com for alternative verification of my account. While I understand the delays due to the high volume of tickets, I would also request you to consider that we have worked very hard on this for about 2 months and we are now missing out on the sales opportunities due to the delays in this verification and subsequent reviews. I am writing to you as I was advised that I will be getting a response within 24 hours and it has been the third day since I uploaded the course content and submitted the video for verification. I would sincerely appreciate your help here. Also, I have sent a follow-up email to the verification team this morning and copied  policy@udemy.com as my dashboard says my course content will be removed on June 5th.  Thanks for all your support.

1 Reply

Hi @AdmireOne360 

Please rest assured the team will review your request. If they review it after June 5th, don't worry, the team will reactivate it. 

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
First-time course creation
Decided to take the plunge and create your own Udemy course? Check out some incredible Udemy success stories, and get inspired by your fellow instructors!
Top Liked Authors