Alternative verification next steps

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Alternative verification next steps

Hello, 

Yesterday I submitted by email my video for the alternative verification process, awaiting that to submit my course for review.

Could you please tell me how will I receive feedback about the completion of the verification process - is it with a reply email? I imagine, if the verification is successful, will I stop seeing the Step 2 of 2 of Submit for Review button and be able to proceed to submit the course for review? 

Thank you advance for the information!

Best regards, 

Svetla

2 Replies

Hey @SvetlaManch735, yes, please be in the lookout for the Verifications team email. You should expect a reply from the team within 48 hours after you reach them.

Abbie Reyes
Udemy Community Team

Hi Abbie

i hope you are doing well

i sent the alternative verification exactly 48 hrs ago but there has not been any reply yet.

i have sent them another email as well just a moment ago. i am currently enrolled in the 45-day challenge and there are only two days remaining. i really look forward to completing this challenge and getting published.

i was wondering if there is something else that i can do to make sure i don't miss the deadline.

Any help is highly appreciated

Thank you so much for your constant support

Muslim Helalee

Muslim Helalee - Full Stack Web Developer and Instructor
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
First-time course creation
Decided to take the plunge and create your own Udemy course? Check out some incredible Udemy success stories, and get inspired by your fellow instructors!
Top Liked Authors