Any tips on finishing my course from home?

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Any tips on finishing my course from home?

Go to solution

Hi, we were in the process of producing our course before the current lockdown restrictions.

The course is free, quite short, instructional, and not particularly technical.

It is aimed at helping people and companies find free offices and workspace for their business, specifically flexible options.

The content has been produced and we were going to film a team member delivering the content, however, this is not possible during the current situation.

Could anyone please recommend a technique/software whereby I record audio and overlay it over slides/images.

To caveat, I am not particularly technically savvy (nor is anyone at home) so it needs to be relatively simple! 🙂

Would you know if this would work and would meet guidelines?

Thanks in advance

Cheers

Mike

1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION
ElianaC
Community Moderator
Community Moderator

Go to solution

Hi @MikeGardener check out this great post by your fellow instructor, Massimiliano, that includes a list of his recommended instructor resources: https://community.udemy.com/t5/First-time-Course-Creation/A-list-of-useful-sources-for-instructors/m...

Regarding the PowerPoint presentation, we have a support article that explains how to convert a Powerpoint 2010+ presentation to video. You can check it out here.

Please know that you can use the search tool to look for any topic about course creation.

Eliana Cerna

Udemy Community 

View solution in original post

2 Replies
ElianaC
Community Moderator
Community Moderator

Go to solution

Hi @MikeGardener check out this great post by your fellow instructor, Massimiliano, that includes a list of his recommended instructor resources: https://community.udemy.com/t5/First-time-Course-Creation/A-list-of-useful-sources-for-instructors/m...

Regarding the PowerPoint presentation, we have a support article that explains how to convert a Powerpoint 2010+ presentation to video. You can check it out here.

Please know that you can use the search tool to look for any topic about course creation.

Eliana Cerna

Udemy Community 

Go to solution

Hi Eliana

Oh perfect!

Thanks very much for these - I think that's our issues solved!

Thanks

Mike

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
First-time course creation
Decided to take the plunge and create your own Udemy course? Check out some incredible Udemy success stories, and get inspired by your fellow instructors!
Top Liked Authors