Anything I can do about font size?

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Anything I can do about font size?

Go to solution

I have just launched my first course, but one of the feedback I got is that font size is too small. It's entirely based on screencasting and I've realized that the problem is that I have been recording screen in 1024 resolution, whereas Udemy brings it down to 780, making code harder to read. My mistake is that when I was testing quality, I was testing my original videos, and for some reason haven't thought of testing the video on udemy after upload

My question is: Is there any software that can help with font size or is re-recording every video the only solution?

1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION
ElianaC
Community Moderator
Community Moderator

Go to solution

Hi @Tofig_Hasanov currently, we don't have any particular feature directly on our platform to increase the font size.

Udemy employs an “Adaptive Streaming” player for course videos. This option is not yet available for all Udemy courses, but we’re always happy to enable it by instructor request. When enabled, it means that students can choose an “Auto” streaming option for the course video. With this Auto option, 1080p streaming is possible, if the student has the streaming capability and necessary screen size to take advantage of 1080p.

To get adaptive streaming enabled for your course, please reach out to instructorsupport@udemy.com and our team will be happy to set it up for you.

Eliana Cerna

Udemy Community

View solution in original post

1 Reply
ElianaC
Community Moderator
Community Moderator

Go to solution

Hi @Tofig_Hasanov currently, we don't have any particular feature directly on our platform to increase the font size.

Udemy employs an “Adaptive Streaming” player for course videos. This option is not yet available for all Udemy courses, but we’re always happy to enable it by instructor request. When enabled, it means that students can choose an “Auto” streaming option for the course video. With this Auto option, 1080p streaming is possible, if the student has the streaming capability and necessary screen size to take advantage of 1080p.

To get adaptive streaming enabled for your course, please reach out to instructorsupport@udemy.com and our team will be happy to set it up for you.

Eliana Cerna

Udemy Community

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
First-time course creation
Decided to take the plunge and create your own Udemy course? Check out some incredible Udemy success stories, and get inspired by your fellow instructors!
Top Liked Authors