Artificial Intelligence

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Artificial Intelligence

Hello to all the Instructor Community on Udemy!!

I am glad that I found this platform where I can explore my interest of teaching varied subjects and enhance my knowldge too.

I have a basic doubt that can one use the books or material from internet as sources to create their course content, examples and practice excercies, though explaining them and making the clear in their own way.

Thanks,

Kritika

4 Replies
ElianaC
Community Moderator
Community Moderator

Hi @kritikasxn7 Welcome to the community! For any specific questions on what's allowed and what isn't in the platform, I suggest you reach out to policy@udemy.com. The Trust & Safety team will be happy to answer your questions before starting your course.

Eliana Cerna

Udemy Community Team

Thanku @ElianaC🙂

FrankKane
Community Champion Community Champion
Community Champion

You can't make money off of somebody else's work like that, unless you have written permission to do so or that work is offered under a license that allows it.

Hi! I am Kazi Harun-or-Rashid from Bangladesh 🇧🇩. I hope that everyone depends on knowledge to be understanding of the mindfulness for meditation by awareness and exclusive use of the practices with commercials mindfulness to exchange our society. So we should be able to considered how the possibility that discussing with the philosophical traditionals to inform our daily practices and changing our profile and thought of it to practices with this course for free on the way to the best mindfulness. Thanks!!! 🌹🌹🌹🌹

Kazi Harun-or-Rashid
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
First-time course creation
Decided to take the plunge and create your own Udemy course? Check out some incredible Udemy success stories, and get inspired by your fellow instructors!
Top Liked Authors