Audio files can be uploaded in lecture section?

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Ekta
Trailblazer Trailblazer
Trailblazer

Audio files can be uploaded in lecture section?

Go to solution

I have a quick question. Can audio filed be uploaded in the lecture section?

Thanks Ekta

1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

Go to solution

Hi Yes they can...in the Downloadable Material section! ive done this in my Lectures...People love Audios as they can be listened to easily...hope this helps! 

View solution in original post

6 Replies

Go to solution

Hi Yes they can...in the Downloadable Material section! ive done this in my Lectures...People love Audios as they can be listened to easily...hope this helps! 

Ekta
Trailblazer Trailblazer
Trailblazer

Go to solution

thanks

Go to solution

How do you mean in the downloadable material section? You mean you add a video and then add an audio file in resource option as a downloadable file?

Ekta
Trailblazer Trailblazer
Trailblazer

Go to solution

I meant for upload in the video section... but if anyhow it's possible I will do it. I think MasterK77 and you both have given me to try uploading in downloads. I will do that. That's a very good option.

Here's what I did:

I made audio and then added background of the video and uploaded as a video file.

Thanks 

Ekta

Go to solution

Question,

DId you create an Audio file of Commentary or background score?

I have created 'silent videos' demonstrating hands on activity and would like to add a background score to keep the audience engaged (silence may kill). Thoughts?

Go to solution

Maybe a voice over or ambient music would be good.

LL
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
First-time course creation
Decided to take the plunge and create your own Udemy course? Check out some incredible Udemy success stories, and get inspired by your fellow instructors!
Top Liked Authors