Block Unauthorized free coupon link user. HOW?

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Block Unauthorized free coupon link user. HOW?

Go to solution

I just realized that one Unauthorized student I don't even know used my course via my free coupon link ; it is painful, how do I block him from the course.

Secondly, the free coupon link will expire in 8days Time, how do I revoke/cancel the link now?

1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION
GregReverdiau
Community Champion Community Champion
Community Champion

Go to solution

@NsikakHanso420 

If you issued a free coupon, you can expect that it will be shared with other people. There's no way to unenroll someone from the course. 

In terms of turning off the coupon, if you go back to the coupon page, you should see it in the "active coupon" section and find a toggle switch by "Status" that you can turn on/off. 

Greg Reverdiau - Airplane and Drone Training

View solution in original post

2 Replies
GregReverdiau
Community Champion Community Champion
Community Champion

Go to solution

@NsikakHanso420 

If you issued a free coupon, you can expect that it will be shared with other people. There's no way to unenroll someone from the course. 

In terms of turning off the coupon, if you go back to the coupon page, you should see it in the "active coupon" section and find a toggle switch by "Status" that you can turn on/off. 

Greg Reverdiau - Airplane and Drone Training

Go to solution

Thanks

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
First-time course creation
Decided to take the plunge and create your own Udemy course? Check out some incredible Udemy success stories, and get inspired by your fellow instructors!
Top Liked Authors