Blood in cooking course?

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Blood in cooking course?

Hi everyone. I'm currently doing a cooking course and there's a recipe that involves fish. In some steps, I explicitly show the fish interior, even removing its gills, and there's a little bit of blood in the sink.

I'm concerned whether there are any Udemy policies against this that might get my course deleted. Obviously, I'm doing it just for the sake of showing how to cook it properly.

Thanks for your attention.

1 Reply

Hi @DavidDiaz255, thanks for asking! Udemy does not publish courses in some topic areas or may publish only under certain criteria. Subject matter may be excluded due to concerns that it is considered either harmful or offensive to students, or because it is otherwise inconsistent with the values and spirit of Udemy.

We recommend that you reach out to the Trust & Safety team at policy@udemy.com before building a course on any topic that you feel may be sensitive to ensure it's eligible for publication. Please include as much detail as possible. Thanks again for checking first!

Abbie Reyes
Udemy Community Team
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
First-time course creation
Decided to take the plunge and create your own Udemy course? Check out some incredible Udemy success stories, and get inspired by your fellow instructors!
Top Liked Authors