Bulk Question Uploader

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Bulk Question Uploader

Go to solution

Hello everybody,

I am desperate. I need to use the Bulk Question Uploader but I have a problem with the question format. I downloaded the Udemy's Practice Test Question Template in csv format but text was almost unintelligible, so I am not able to format my questions according to the document. I tried many different ways, but message is always the same:"Invalid number of columns in row" or even nothing.

I am sure this problem is very easy to fix. Could someone reply me with a couple of example, please? I am trying multiple-choice questions.

Thank you very much

1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION
FrankKane
Community Champion Community Champion
Community Champion

Go to solution

Do you have Microsoft Excel or some other spreadsheet that can open and save CSV files? It's much easier to work with and read that way.

If it's useful, I uploaded a small working sample for you at http://media.sundog-soft.com/AWSMachineLearning/MLWarmupExam.csv

View solution in original post

4 Replies
FrankKane
Community Champion Community Champion
Community Champion

Go to solution

Do you have Microsoft Excel or some other spreadsheet that can open and save CSV files? It's much easier to work with and read that way.

If it's useful, I uploaded a small working sample for you at http://media.sundog-soft.com/AWSMachineLearning/MLWarmupExam.csv

Go to solution

Its very simple. Thank you very much.

Go to solution

How to solve this error. windows os- comma delimited CSV savedPicture1.pngPicture2.pngPicture3.pngPicture4.png

ElianaC
Community Moderator
Community Moderator

Go to solution

Hi @ramsy29 The best thing to do here is to reach out to instructorsupport@udemy.com they will be able to investigate further.

Eliana Cerna

Udemy Community Team

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
First-time course creation
Decided to take the plunge and create your own Udemy course? Check out some incredible Udemy success stories, and get inspired by your fellow instructors!
Top Liked Authors