C language

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

C language

Go to solution

Hey I am DSK I have created videos of c language try it once and tell me your comments

1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

Go to solution

I don't see any courses you have published. Perhaps Udemy hasn't approved it quite yet.

One thing I did take a look at was the number of courses you are competing against. I did a Udemy search for "C Programming" and got about 5,600 results back. You picked a very crowded topic for your first course.

Because you are competing against at least 5,600 other courses, I wouldn't expect significant results within the first several months. It could take quite a bit of time to start getting some traction against some many other courses.

View solution in original post

1 Reply

Go to solution

I don't see any courses you have published. Perhaps Udemy hasn't approved it quite yet.

One thing I did take a look at was the number of courses you are competing against. I did a Udemy search for "C Programming" and got about 5,600 results back. You picked a very crowded topic for your first course.

Because you are competing against at least 5,600 other courses, I wouldn't expect significant results within the first several months. It could take quite a bit of time to start getting some traction against some many other courses.

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
First-time course creation
Decided to take the plunge and create your own Udemy course? Check out some incredible Udemy success stories, and get inspired by your fellow instructors!
Top Liked Authors