Calendar for discounted periods

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Calendar for discounted periods

Hey,

Is there a calendar available that tells instructors, when are their courses discounted by how much in which country due to which occasion? For instance the discounted period over new year I can understand, but what is so significant about the 14th? Just like 3 days after the first period was over?

In fact whenever I had a look at Udemy in the past, courses were always discounted. Maybe I am lucky, but I think that discounted courses become somehow regular sight (or maybe I am lucky). Therefore, a calendar for this year would be very helpful.

Thanks,

Alex

1 Reply

Hey @AlexanderFell 

Thanks for sharing your thoughts on this! Though this may be helpful, unfortunately, Udemy's promotion strategy is not shared in advance. The reason being is because our promotions can differ depending on the student's interest, so the promotion experience will definitely vary depending on who is receiving them.

However! Our Marketing Team has published this article, so that you can get a general insight of the strategies that our promotions team implements.

I'm sorry that I can't share promotion schedules, but please let me know if I can help clarify further.

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
First-time course creation
Decided to take the plunge and create your own Udemy course? Check out some incredible Udemy success stories, and get inspired by your fellow instructors!
Top Liked Authors