Camtasia and iPad combo

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Camtasia and iPad combo

Go to solution

Hello and thank you in advance for your help. Apologies if this topic has been covered previously. 

I am creating a course on low back pain and would like to use a combination of screencasting, for the anatomy portion and regular video on my iPad for the actual lecture and exercise demo. 

Suggestions on how to best accomplish this and put it all in one video editor?

Thanks!

1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION
Anonymous
Not applicable

Go to solution

@DrThistle,

I'm using Camtasia 2019 to create screencast software demonstrations and PowerPoint presentations.  I then use a Surface Pro to record talking head video.  So, it reads as if you're trying to do the same thing as I am.

Simply use the Camtasia recorder on your PC/Mac to capture your screencasts and presentations and then import your iPad video into the Camtasia video editor to pull everything together (including adding music as needed).  It's really quite simple.

Feel free to ask additional questions until you fully understand the setup.

---Brian 

View solution in original post

3 Replies
Anonymous
Not applicable

Go to solution

@DrThistle,

I'm using Camtasia 2019 to create screencast software demonstrations and PowerPoint presentations.  I then use a Surface Pro to record talking head video.  So, it reads as if you're trying to do the same thing as I am.

Simply use the Camtasia recorder on your PC/Mac to capture your screencasts and presentations and then import your iPad video into the Camtasia video editor to pull everything together (including adding music as needed).  It's really quite simple.

Feel free to ask additional questions until you fully understand the setup.

---Brian 

Go to solution

Awesome, that sounds like it's just what I need to do. Thanks so much @Anonymous and @DeniseFletcher for the quick responses!

DeniseFletcher
Community Champion Community Champion
Community Champion

Go to solution

@DrThistleYes as @Anonymous says Camtasia is great for pulling different media together and is easy to get your head around too. Good Luck.

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
First-time course creation
Decided to take the plunge and create your own Udemy course? Check out some incredible Udemy success stories, and get inspired by your fellow instructors!
Top Liked Authors