Can I Hire Someone to do a course with me?

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Can I Hire Someone to do a course with me?

Dear Instructors, 

I am a certified clinical pharmacist with passion in teaching and so I finally have the time to create courses of my own online in a very serious fashion. Though clinically well-founded, I am technically inept and therefore wanted to ask if you can hire people to do sounds, voices, design etc. Or does it have to be all "me" as a creator?

Best regards, 
Elias Nafei

About me

As a holistic pharmacist, my vision is to reduce and/or ease medication use to improve life quality of the population through rational pharmacotherapy. Having experience in community and hospital settings, and as first-author in a soon-to-be published research study, has honed my overall professional knowledge, judgement, and social skills to work effectively, respectfully and inclusively with various tasks and people from different backgrounds and perspectives. An advocate of structured and targeted approach, both individually and in teams, and encourager of collaborative and supportive team spirit to multidisciplinary elevate knowledge for the patient. 

1 Reply

Hi @EliasNafei in this case, I would recommend contacting support at instructorsupport@udemy.com the team will be able to provide you more information.

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
First-time course creation
Decided to take the plunge and create your own Udemy course? Check out some incredible Udemy success stories, and get inspired by your fellow instructors!
Top Liked Authors