Can I Upload My Practice Tests Before My Courses ?

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Can I Upload My Practice Tests Before My Courses ?

Hi guys, 

I'm new to Udemy, although I pretty experienced in Camtasia and in creating IT courses. In fact, I created my first course in 2017. it was about Windows 10 geared towards the official certification at that time, it had all the theoretical parts recorded but I didn't have a server to record the technical parts of the demos and I ended up giving up and never posted it. The course had about 80 lessons recorded without counting the demonstrations. A new year is approaching and I want to start over and do what I truly love - share my knowledge and experience with the word. 

I am creating a Microsoft official exam course. However, I would like to know if I can upload my Practice Tests while I'm preparing my course.

I already have several ready Practice tests that can help many students who plan to sit for the exam.

OBS: In case, it is possible to upload my Practical Tests. Please, guide me through the process.

Hope to hear from you soon.

Thank you, 

1 Reply
ElianaC
Community Moderator
Community Moderator

Hi @Bruno_Agostinho You have the option to create a Practice Test course, you can learn more on how to do this here. If you are trying to make a course just for Practice Test, you can start creating your course via this link. In case you have questions, please reach out to instructorsupport@udemy.com.

Eliana Cerna

Udemy Community 

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
First-time course creation
Decided to take the plunge and create your own Udemy course? Check out some incredible Udemy success stories, and get inspired by your fellow instructors!
Top Liked Authors