Can We Add Additional Sessions Later?

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Can We Add Additional Sessions Later?

Go to solution

I have a question as a first time instructor here. Is it possible to roll out additional Sessions with series of lectures after publishing?

So for example I release Session 1 and 2 and want to add 3 and 4 at another date?

1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

Go to solution

Hi @TyroneMW, absolutely! Maintaining an updated course is an important part of teaching online. To learn more about what you can and cannot do on the platform, you can always write to policy@udemy.com and the team will be happy to help!

Abbie Reyes
Udemy Community Team

View solution in original post

2 Replies

Go to solution

Hi @TyroneMW, absolutely! Maintaining an updated course is an important part of teaching online. To learn more about what you can and cannot do on the platform, you can always write to policy@udemy.com and the team will be happy to help!

Abbie Reyes
Udemy Community Team

Go to solution

Thanks Abbie this is great information. I'm a bit of a perfectionists and like to always refine things to improve and add to them; so this is good to know!

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
First-time course creation
Decided to take the plunge and create your own Udemy course? Check out some incredible Udemy success stories, and get inspired by your fellow instructors!
Top Liked Authors