Can instructors export their course contents to their computer system?

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Can instructors export their course contents to their computer system?

Hello fellow instructors, good day. Please I want to ask if instructors can export their course contents to their computer system for use in perhaps their website.

I will appreciate any help. Thanks

3 Replies
LawrenceMMiller
Community Champion Community Champion
Community Champion

This may be a stupid question, but didn't your course content come FROM your computer? If you created it, it would be on your computer, right?

When you develop a course, I would strongly recommend that keep all files and be sure to back them up so you have duplicate copies on a separate hardrive or storage device, or in the cloud. You should not need to retrieve them from Udemy. 

Lawrence M. Miller
Author/Instructor

Hey @FaithNwabuisi - you can do this by:

1. In the course content selecting Preview -> As Instructor.
  2. Next up go to the setting icon and "Download Lecture".

Course.PNG

1. This will open the video up and you can then right click and select "Save Video As"

Ideally you should have a copy already on your computer as mentioned by @LawrenceMMiller . I recently lost some videos on my computer and had to recover this way, learnt my lesson around the importance of backups!

Thank you Andrew for your reply. Sure I have backup on my system. I wanted to know if it was possible to download or export course contents as a single file to easily upload or import them on my website without rewriting the lessons again one after the other.

But I've figured it out already.

Thanks.
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
First-time course creation
Decided to take the plunge and create your own Udemy course? Check out some incredible Udemy success stories, and get inspired by your fellow instructors!
Top Liked Authors