Can medical topics be taught here?

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Can medical topics be taught here?

Go to solution

Hi all, I browsed a bit about medical topics on this forum, but could not find much relevant topics to here. What I really want to know is that, are there enough medical audience on this app, to teach medical topics? I would like to know this, because it would be a waste after preparing the classes, and no one signs up for it.

Thank you

1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

Go to solution

Hi Dear Nazm;

Welcome to our community.

The best method to finding your answer is using : Marketplace Insights.

From your instructor dashboard go to -> Tools -> Marketplace Insights

Type the medical and search it at the bottom of page you can see the Demand & Avg Income.

Then deside to create best selling course!

Regards;

View solution in original post

2 Replies

Go to solution

Hi Dear Nazm;

Welcome to our community.

The best method to finding your answer is using : Marketplace Insights.

From your instructor dashboard go to -> Tools -> Marketplace Insights

Type the medical and search it at the bottom of page you can see the Demand & Avg Income.

Then deside to create best selling course!

Regards;

DeniseFletcher
Community Champion Community Champion
Community Champion

Go to solution

The answer is @Nazm is that every topic has possibility even if it isn't in Udemy's radar yet. Sometimes not being in Udemy's insights is a good thing because you can be the first! Probably the area you need to look at is how are you going to market your course because for every course even the most popular there is a need to market. Udemy do market but you really can't just rely on Udemy. You must build your audience outside of Udemy too. But go for it! When I first joined there were few soft skills courses. It's a completely different story now.

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
First-time course creation
Decided to take the plunge and create your own Udemy course? Check out some incredible Udemy success stories, and get inspired by your fellow instructors!
Top Liked Authors