Can't find my own course on Udemy and I can't reach my own start page

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Can't find my own course on Udemy and I can't reach my own start page

I just started to use Udemy and before giving my actual course I created a little introductory course. The thing is, I can't find it after typing it into the search bar and even though I have a link it seems like I don't have a start page. Every time I my URL,I come across one of my lessons. Does anyone know how to fix this? 

2 Replies

Hi @DenizKo 

Welcome to the community! It can take up to 48 hours for your course to appear in the search. If it's been more than 48 hours, please reach out to instructorsupport@udemy.com. 

Can you please edit your post and remove the link to your course? We try to keep the community free of any type of self promotion. You can, however, leave the name of the course so that other instructors can check if your course is discoverable on the search.

Thank you for understanding!

Thank you for the help and sorry for sharing my URL. 
the thing is when I type in my course URL not being logged in at udemy I can reach the start page, but otherwise its impossible. I'll wait 48hours for my course to appear, thanks again!

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
First-time course creation
Decided to take the plunge and create your own Udemy course? Check out some incredible Udemy success stories, and get inspired by your fellow instructors!
Top Liked Authors