Can we add bonus section after course launch?

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Can we add bonus section after course launch?

Go to solution

Hello All,

I am planning to complete my course videos in a week time. I am planning to create Bonus section videos after my course launch. I am wondering if it is possible to create additional bonus videos after my course is approved and launched.

By the way, what is the typical course approval time of Udemy after I submit for review

6 ACCEPTED SOLUTIONS
LawrenceMMiller
Community Champion Community Champion
Community Champion

Go to solution

Yes. 

Lawrence M. Miller
Author/Instructor

View solution in original post

Go to solution

Thank you @LawrenceMMiller . By the way, do you know what is the time taken by Udemy to approve the course?

Go to solution

Hey @astroengineer, generally the review process takes 2 business days. However, due to a recent spike we've seen in courses sent for review, it may take a little longer than that.

Abbie Reyes
Udemy Community Team

Go to solution

Hi @LawrenceMMiller 

Is there a link you can direct me to find out about the bonus section?

Andrew. P

Go to solution
8 Replies
LawrenceMMiller
Community Champion Community Champion
Community Champion

Go to solution

Yes. 

Lawrence M. Miller
Author/Instructor

Go to solution

Thank you @LawrenceMMiller . By the way, do you know what is the time taken by Udemy to approve the course?

Go to solution

Hey @astroengineer, generally the review process takes 2 business days. However, due to a recent spike we've seen in courses sent for review, it may take a little longer than that.

Abbie Reyes
Udemy Community Team

Go to solution

Thank you @Abbie 

Go to solution

Hi @LawrenceMMiller 

Is there a link you can direct me to find out about the bonus section?

Andrew. P

Go to solution

Hey @bettercareers, here you go: https://support.udemy.com/hc/en-us/articles/229232847-Bonus-Lecture-Rules-and-Guidelines

Hope this helps!

Abbie Reyes
Udemy Community Team

Go to solution

Thanks a ton @Abbie 

Go to solution

I actually added two extra videos based upon a student question. It is helpful being able to add videos. It means students can revisit your course to lead to buying more courses. 

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
First-time course creation
Decided to take the plunge and create your own Udemy course? Check out some incredible Udemy success stories, and get inspired by your fellow instructors!
Top Liked Authors