Can we publish our courses as business?

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Can we publish our courses as business?

Go to solution

Hi,

We are a small business providing our services to our clients. We also train and guide new learners.

In the 2021, we thought of bringing ourselves online thus registered on here.

We want to know if we can publish our courses here as a business or do we need individual user account to be an instructor?

Many thanks in advance

#FeeltheBlissNOW

1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

Go to solution

You can use your pen name or business name, there are many course creators with their institute or brand name, I am also using my brand name 🙂

View solution in original post

5 Replies

Go to solution

You can use your pen name or business name, there are many course creators with their institute or brand name, I am also using my brand name 🙂

Go to solution

Thank you @HSE-Trainer 

I have opened this account for our business, with our business name and want to publish the training, through this account, using business name.

Is it possible?

Or do I need to open a personal account and then publish it?

Just need clarification please.

Many thanks

Go to solution

Hi @FeelTheBlissNOW It is allowed to create an account under a pen name rather than your legal name. Please note that if your new name differs from your legal name, however, you may be asked to complete additional instructor identification steps.

You may change your name at any time by following this link to your profile: https://www.udemy.com/user/edit-profile/

Remember, as an instructor, the name you decide to use is public and is visible in the marketplace.

Hope this helps!

Go to solution

Thank you @MariaG this is affirming.

Thank you @HSE-Trainer for your guidance. 

Go to solution

Hello,

Same situation here when we create each course it asks for teacher profile. However we dont want to use actual teacher profile. Because teacher is working for our company. We would like to give our company information as for each courses' teacher profile. Is it possible, can we use company information even if all courses are prepared by DIFFERENT teachers?

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
First-time course creation
Decided to take the plunge and create your own Udemy course? Check out some incredible Udemy success stories, and get inspired by your fellow instructors!
Top Liked Authors