Can you set a quiz to be a "free preview"? (like you would make a section intro a free preview video)

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Can you set a quiz to be a "free preview"? (like you would make a section intro a free preview video)

Go to solution

The idea: the quiz is the "quick win" activity that students do within the first few lectures (it would be the 4th lecture). The quiz is titled "Warm Up Activity: Gauging Where You’re At Now". It's a way to allow students to find out where their knowledge on this topic currently stands, as a baseline. And as a way to engage them with a little activity early in the course. I would like to make it a free preview since seeing the 4 questions in this quiz would also be helpful for people deciding whether or not to buy the course (even if they cannot answer the questions/interact with the quiz). Since the 4 questions show a little preview of the content taught. 

1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

Go to solution

There are no free previews for test questions - but a description and explanation can be provided for students to see, I think so

View solution in original post

1 Reply

Go to solution

There are no free previews for test questions - but a description and explanation can be provided for students to see, I think so

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
First-time course creation
Decided to take the plunge and create your own Udemy course? Check out some incredible Udemy success stories, and get inspired by your fellow instructors!
Top Liked Authors