Changing pricing tier.

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Changing pricing tier.

Go to solution

Hello,

1. If I publish a course as free one, Can I make the course paid?  If yes, Do existing enrolled students needs to pay to continue the course access?

2. If a course is published with pricing tier1 then can it be changed to higher tier? Are there any rules for it?

1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

Go to solution

Hi @CAD_Mentor, It's great to have you here! Yes, you can publish a course free and later make it a paid one. Existing students will not need to pay for the course as they are already enrolled.

In regards to changing the course price, you can change the price at any time to any tier you want. If you have additional questions, feel free to contact our instructor support team at instructorsupport@udemy.com

We also document this information for you to review in this support article.

I hope that helps!

Fernanda Rivera

Community Moderator

View solution in original post

3 Replies

Go to solution

Hi @CAD_Mentor, It's great to have you here! Yes, you can publish a course free and later make it a paid one. Existing students will not need to pay for the course as they are already enrolled.

In regards to changing the course price, you can change the price at any time to any tier you want. If you have additional questions, feel free to contact our instructor support team at instructorsupport@udemy.com

We also document this information for you to review in this support article.

I hope that helps!

Fernanda Rivera

Community Moderator

Go to solution

@Mafer R Thank you the explanation and supprt article link!

Go to solution

Hi if I create a free course called: "Free complete Guitar" can I change the course name too a paid version like: "Complete Guitar"?

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
First-time course creation
Decided to take the plunge and create your own Udemy course? Check out some incredible Udemy success stories, and get inspired by your fellow instructors!
Top Liked Authors