Code for my community

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Code for my community

Good morning 

I want to know the difference of selling with my own code, which UDEMY gives me? what price should I offer?

and if it is di slior that offers udemy, what benefits do I give my clients?

I'm preparing 7 hours of video approx. in 3 locations, including exteriors. and I make a locution on off so that the audio is optimal. it is right? 

and 10 video tips, 3 minutes each to help the student. based on practice and its improvement, nutrition, exercises of meditation, breathing and warmth

Also 4 pdf with info about the course, training, nutrition, exercises and yoga. I need to incorporate some additional information more than what I mention?

4 Replies

Hi @GonzaloJavi629, are you asking about instructor coupons? You can learn more about them here! In a nutshell, you can use instructor coupons to set a discounted price for your course. When a student uses your coupon to purchase a course, you're attributed with the sale and receive 97% of the revenue.

Yes thank you so much!

but for example if I offer a course in $45, and udemy make a promo for $12; how can I compite and offer to my friends or students lower? 

Or I can offer in the same price but I will receive the 97%, that’s is correct?

what do u suggest?

LawrenceMMiller
Community Champion Community Champion
Community Champion

You won't be able to compete with Udemy's sales. But... you can offer your courses to your own clients/mail list, etc., for a price such as $10-12 and receive 97% rather than 50%. 

Many instructors have their own website where they promote their courses and provide coupons at low prices.

Lawrence M. Miller
Author/Instructor

Thank you very much 

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
First-time course creation
Decided to take the plunge and create your own Udemy course? Check out some incredible Udemy success stories, and get inspired by your fellow instructors!
Top Liked Authors