Could be better!

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Could be better!

Go to solution

Hi 

I’m bandar, paramedic and first aid instructor already presented more than 60 course to a lot of student. 

Just started to record my first online course but there is problem! 

With every video I think it’s could be done better so I repeat recording many times!

I do want to be ME in front of the camera and stick with the script. Didn’t find the spot between these two !

1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

Go to solution

Hi Bandar;

Congrats on your effort.

The first course is the hardest one only becausse it's first.

I suggest to finish your first course early an publish it.

After that you can get feedbacks then you can create new courses with better quality or even update your first one.

I addition you can create test video and send it to Udemy review team they are great and will help you a lot.

So be your self in front of camera , do your best and don't afraid from anything.

Be like the water keep moving forward and find your path. Your path to the brilliant future.

Regards;

View solution in original post

1 Reply

Go to solution

Hi Bandar;

Congrats on your effort.

The first course is the hardest one only becausse it's first.

I suggest to finish your first course early an publish it.

After that you can get feedbacks then you can create new courses with better quality or even update your first one.

I addition you can create test video and send it to Udemy review team they are great and will help you a lot.

So be your self in front of camera , do your best and don't afraid from anything.

Be like the water keep moving forward and find your path. Your path to the brilliant future.

Regards;

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
First-time course creation
Decided to take the plunge and create your own Udemy course? Check out some incredible Udemy success stories, and get inspired by your fellow instructors!
Top Liked Authors