Course Image: need to enhance a lot the page to explain the requirements

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Course Image: need to enhance a lot the page to explain the requirements

Hi at all,

https://support.udemy.com/hc/en-us/articles/229232347-Course-Image-Quality-Standards

I write it because need to enhance and improve a lot this page because it is 2 days about a simple image review.

Need to clarify:
1. What do you mean with "official logo" ? It means a copyrighted and registered logo or any logo that I can brand?

2. "Usage of text" ? Need to avoid the double layer of the text on the image and any possible character ( except for the logo ? ). I want to know if Coca-Cola wants a course here ...

3. "Foreground and Background" ? In the image it is only a matter of opacity, because the 2 layers of the images are semantic equal.

4. "Specify and Simplicity" Specify How many element I have to put into the image. Because for me the example is only a problem of disposition, into the dimension suggested those element can be organized into a different way and not aggregated into a single point.

5. "Color and Contrast". "Use colors that compliment one another and work well together." The color is subjective not objective, "well together" it is only a merely point of view. Need to specify how calculate the quality of "to ensure legibility"

6. "Relevance". Specify what you mean as relevance due to the understanding. With all the restriction above the understanding is a bit critical. And, as always, understanding is only a point of view.

I am always open to give feedback to improve and participate into the refactoring.

Thanks

1 Reply

Hi @GD-543 

Thank you for sharing your feedback regarding this. I've passed this along to the appropriate team. 

The team at policy@udemy.com can gladly clarify your questions about course image requirements. 

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
First-time course creation
Decided to take the plunge and create your own Udemy course? Check out some incredible Udemy success stories, and get inspired by your fellow instructors!
Top Liked Authors