Course Link

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Course Link

Hi!  I am a new instructor and I just launched my 1st course a few days ago.  The referral link Udemy gave me does not have a buy now link or any price information on the course?  Am I missing something?  How do I get a link that would have this information?  Thanks!

Warmest regards,

Blaga

1 Reply

If you use referral links, students pay the price you set for your course, unless Udemy runs promotions and you opted into them (in this case, they pay less). Basically, they pay the price that's valid at the time of purchase. You get 97% of the revenue if the purchase is made within 24 hours after clicking the referral link.

If you want to set a fixed price for your course & get the 97% revenue share no matter when the sale is made after clicking on a link, you have to use coupons.

You'll find more info at https://support.udemy.com/hc/en-us/articles/229603968-Promote-Your-Course-With-Coupons-and-Referral-...

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
First-time course creation
Decided to take the plunge and create your own Udemy course? Check out some incredible Udemy success stories, and get inspired by your fellow instructors!