Course Review and ID

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Course Review and ID

Hello, Can any anyone help. I am getting desperate.

I have been asked to submit alternative verification in the form of a video, however I've now had two emails back saying that aside from this issue, my course is not complete. Down the left hand side of the screen all the circles are ticked with the exception of one - the subtitles, which says it is optional. Is this the problem and if I want to add subtitles do I have upload all the videos again - is this what is meant by "upload"?

Does anyone have any ideas about what else could be incomplete? I've already asked for guidance on what is missing but have just been pointed to the guides. 

Many thanks Christine. 

2 Replies
ElianaC
Community Moderator
Community Moderator

Hi @ChristineH  You can check the following article https://support.udemy.com/hc/en-us/articles/229604268-Submit-a-Course-for-Review this will provide you an idea of what is missing to complete it. I'll recommend you reach out to the instructorsupport@udemy.com so they can provide you more details about your account. 

Eliana Cerna

Udemy Community 

Hello and many thanks for your response. I've now had it dealt with by a different person at Udemy who verified the ID. I've now been able to  successfully submit the course for review.

Thanks again

Christine

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
First-time course creation
Decided to take the plunge and create your own Udemy course? Check out some incredible Udemy success stories, and get inspired by your fellow instructors!
Top Liked Authors