Course delivery in lean method

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Course delivery in lean method

Hi

I'm planning for a course in a lean way so that I post some basic topics, then get the students' interests from those basic topics and add more videos to the same course as the days go, iterate it over.  Is it something possible? I know I can add a Bonus lecture later on, what about adding a lecture video or quiz or new assignments after the course has gone live?

Thanks,

Ajay.

1 Reply
AnupShukla
Community Champion Community Champion
Community Champion

Hi @digiajay 

It's perfectly ok to launch some initial lectures and then based on the interest shown by the audience,  add new lectures and/or update the existing ones. In fact, many a times instructors update the course - this happens frequently with technical courses. It also happens with some software related lectures series where you may have to update your course just because new version of the tool was introduced in the market !

However, there is a trade-off here! - Those who purchase your course might not be happy seeing what you have launched is not a complete course! This may result in low ratings and not-so-good reviews - that's a possibility!

So yes, you can add lectures, assignments later - your call! 

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
First-time course creation
Decided to take the plunge and create your own Udemy course? Check out some incredible Udemy success stories, and get inspired by your fellow instructors!
Top Liked Authors