Course is not getting published.

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Course is not getting published.

Hello everyone! 

Hope you all doing well! 

I am facing a problem on udemy, i think udemy community may be able to help fixing. 

I have created a course the topic was"Dating for Men", after i submit the course for quality review, i received a message that your course need some fixes after which your course will be on air, but udemy didn't suggested any fix,

But there was a link which take me to the page of the restricted topics on udemy and the dating was also one of them. 

But when i was looking through i noticed a lot of courses about DATING.

Kindly help me if anyone can.

I don't want to waste my hard work like this.

Regards

Shafique Anwar

1 Reply
ElianaC
Community Moderator
Community Moderator

Hi @ShafiqueAnwar to review the feedback the team has provided you, you will need to access to the feedback tab by navigating to the course management page and by clicking on Course feedback on the left-hand side (if the course is published it will say Udemy feedback).

You can check what the team has suggested in case you have any questions about this feedback please reach out to our Trust and Safety Team at policy@udemy.com.

Eliana Cerna

Udemy Community

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
First-time course creation
Decided to take the plunge and create your own Udemy course? Check out some incredible Udemy success stories, and get inspired by your fellow instructors!