Course promotions

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Highlighted

Course promotions

Hello all! I am a dedicated hairstylist! I simply love what I do! Hence i will love Udemy, and my greatest passionate to learn thorough public speaking and to ultimately best teach!

Hence so while I believe the overall quality up of my videos can be improved whereby the use of camera angles and audio there can be room for improvement. Hence whereby I am doing this all myself, gravitating towards all areas, my key to stick in to the ignition will be my talent and to teach. This being said..  how do I know what is right for me in regards to promotions. Yet I will need my courses promoted by the udemy platform seeking promotions is key upon the platform. Yet setting the bar high enough I can make enough money for my time and utmost of my skills I teach while upon my course! I am a verified course tutor here upon Udemy! What promotion scheme will be right for my thorough course please! Is it fixed percentage at 75% of the price, or gaining a little over £10 according to my base rate upon sales!! ☆☆☆☆ thank you 

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
First-time Course Creation
Decided to take the plunge and create your own Udemy course? Check out some incredible Udemy success stories, and get inspired by your fellow instructors!
Top Liked Authors