Course rating showing as 0 on Landing page (even after 19 reviews)

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Course rating showing as 0 on Landing page (even after 19 reviews)

Go to solution

Hello Fellow Instructors !

I recently launched a Data Analysis course based on Python. I've received 19 reviews so far, but somehow the Overall course rating is still showing as 0.0. I've been reading other similar posts/ questions, where it mentions of a time of 48 Hours for any new rating to reflect. In my case it has been more than 48 hours for these ratings.

My question is, how much time does the "Overall Course Rating" take to reflect on the landing page, and if there is a minimum number of reviews required for it ?

Thanks

Gaurav

1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

Go to solution

There seems to be a known technical issue Solved: Course Ratings not Updated? - Udemy Instructor Community

@Abbie  When will you (finally) start communicating with each other? A daily email with all major issues on the platform is all you need to have. Makes it easier for you, your colleagues in the support and instructors.    

View solution in original post

6 Replies

Go to solution

Hey @gauravleo, have you reached instructorsupport@udemy.com yet? The team is best equipped to look into this for you.

Abbie Reyes
Udemy Community Team

Go to solution

Hello Abbie,

As suggested by you, I've reached out to the group "instructorsupport@udemy.com". Will wait for their response and accordingly close this post.

Thanks for your help !

Gaurav

Go to solution

Hello Gaurav,

Did you manage to get a reply? If so what did they tell you?

Go to solution

Hey Kaan,

Still awaiting response (to my email) from anyone. Will post the key points from it here once I get it. I believe you are also seeking information on the landing page rating, probably for your recently published course? 

Thanks 

Gaurav

Go to solution

There seems to be a known technical issue Solved: Course Ratings not Updated? - Udemy Instructor Community

@Abbie  When will you (finally) start communicating with each other? A daily email with all major issues on the platform is all you need to have. Makes it easier for you, your colleagues in the support and instructors.    

Go to solution

@AlexHagmann 

This seems to have been fixed at the backend, as the Course Rating is now showing on the landing page Smiley Very Happy

@Kaan Alpar - Please note ! Although i did not get a response yet from anyone in the group "instructorsupport@udemy.com", but writing to them did help i guess.

Thanks

Gaurav

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
First-time course creation
Decided to take the plunge and create your own Udemy course? Check out some incredible Udemy success stories, and get inspired by your fellow instructors!
Top Liked Authors