Course verify

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Course verify

How to verify my account and course because I'm 17 year old that why I don't have identity card what I do

abdulahad
4 Replies
ElianaC
Community Moderator
Community Moderator

Hi @AbdulAhad in general students (and instructors) must be at least 18 to create an account and take or publish courses. In the US, children ages 13+ can take courses with consent from their parents or guardian. The law varies by country. I'd recommend reading our terms for more details and also reaching out to our Trust & Safety team at policy@udemy.com.

Eliana Cerna

Udemy Community 

My identity not verifying what is reason

@ElianaC wrote:

Hi @AbdulAhad in general students (and instructors) must be at least 18 to create an account and take or publish courses. In the US, children ages 13+ can take courses with consent from their parents or guardian. The law varies by country. I'd recommend reading our terms for more details and also reaching out to our Trust & Safety team at policy@udemy.com.

Eliana Cerna

Udemy Community 

abdulahad

My course is not verifying when I select my country and I give him identity card picture after that my face not verifying 

abdulahad
ElianaC
Community Moderator
Community Moderator

Hi @AbdulAhad Please reach out to our Trust & Safety team at policy@udemy.com they will be able to guide you through this process.

Eliana Cerna
Udemy Community

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
First-time course creation
Decided to take the plunge and create your own Udemy course? Check out some incredible Udemy success stories, and get inspired by your fellow instructors!
Top Liked Authors